PAYROLL TAX ADMINISTRATION
You face a significant challenge to ensure timely, accurate calculation and filing of employment taxes across an ever-changing landscape of tax rules and business structure changes.
The time and resource impact across multiple stakeholders can dilute your ability to focus on more strategic business objectives such as scale and growth, and it can create risk of penalties due to late or inaccurate deposits.
You deal with:
- Too many people involved in too many tasks every payroll cycle
- It can be difficult to keep up with all the different filing, remittance and compliance requirements
To help you get over these hurdles, you need to leverage more knowledge, improve your ability to comply with the rules of multiple tax jurisdictions, and do all this while freeing up internal resources for more strategic endeavors.
By utilizing Pay Plans & Benefits, Inc.’s expertise in employment-related tax compliance and timely processing, you can gain control, help mitigate risks, and help eliminate high-risk/low-reward tasks.
THE EMPLOYMENT TAX MODULE
Let us show you how your payroll can be a catalyst for business transformation. By harnessing your payroll data and functions to:
- Filing of federal, state, and local payroll tax returns
- Timely depositing of federal, state, and local payroll taxes
- Annual filing of federal, state, and local W2s and reconciliation forms
- Preparation and filing of amended returns and supporting documents
- Rapid resolution of tax agency inquiries
- Online provision of quarterly and annual statements of deposits and filings
Pay Plans & Benefits, Inc.’s expertise in employment tax management helps you streamline your processes and helps reduce the risks of noncompliance, while also helping you achieve strategic advantages through better use of your staff. Our dedicated team of Payroll Professionals stays abreast of changing tax requirements, and Pay Plans & Benefits, Inc.’s systems are regularly updated to help maintain compliance accuracy.